Re: OT: 40 YEARS of DRUMMING

Rick nice account of a neat time that is what that time is all about.  Sometimes now at 51 and seeing my own kid's growing years (1 12 1 10) go in a blur and trying to remember some of my time then I know how important being that age is.  Frankly mine is a blur.  Some of my happiest times really began when my muse really began in my mid-20's though much work was done earlier.  My point sounds  like your early musical experiences were happening as if you somehow already had it 'all figured out'.

Look forward to saying hello in Anaheim next month.  Where at the convention center does that Sunday lunch you last referred to take place?

Great New Year and Cheers

Jim Goodin