From: Michael Peters [mailto:mp@mpeters.de]
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 10:37 AM
To: Loopers Delight
Subject: RE: French vocal looping video

very simple and nice ... I wish Michael Schiefel had videos like that on
Youtube, he does stuff that is a bit similar in principle but way more
interesting and deep and funny ... I still remember the mindblowing stuff
he
did in Zurich, totally fascinating the audience ... are you listening
Michael?

-mpe