Re: OT: 40 YEARS of DRUMMING

>  I've also started posting portions of my Rhythm Intensive method at both
the FrameDrummers at Yahoogroups and the Frame Drummers tribe at Tribe.net
just so some of those ideas would get out into the world.

> I always imagined that Kim Flint would cringe if I posted those musings
>on
the theory of rhythm here at Loopers Delight so I have shied away from
publishing them here but if there is enough call for them and if Kim is
amenable,  I could post them here as Off Topic adjuncts to making music
with
looping.

I'd love to see them as well . . . but I suppose I can navigate over to the
Frame Drummers group on Tribe?  I'll wander over for a look!  Hope all's
going well! -m