Re: boss rc50 vs mh2880

so what setting did you put it on specifically to fix the glitch..I still do not understand what the hell Roland is talking about in the PDF...

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: boss rc50 vs mh2880

This patch definitely works.
I just bought the RC50 and applied the patch.

I'm still going to test out the 2880, but this RC50 with the glitch fixed, is quite the tool!!!

2006/12/29, Ben <benoitruelle@yahoo.fr>:
There is an upgrade available for the RC50 which introduce a new parameter giving you the chance to remove the hiccup.

"This is the latest operating system for the RC-50. This update adds the ability to change the Playback-start Operation. Please refer to the "RC50 Update ReadMe.pdf" for the update procedure. Please refer to the "RC-50AdditionsOM.pdf" for this version's additions to the Owner's Manual."

I don't have the RC so no way to test but some French forum members have reported good results. Unfortunately no correction for the midiSync.

Ben.