From: Krispen Hartung
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 12:48 PM
Subject: Happy Holidays!!! Looping Song for You

Hello fellow Loopers,

I'd like to wish you all a very special holiday season with your friends
and
family!  Drink, eat, loop, and be merry...and thanks for putting up with
my
philosophical rantings on the list.

Just a few minutes ago, I finished recording a Christmas looping song for
you all - A basic jazz interpretation of Mel Torme's "The Christmas Song"
or
"Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire".  I used Mobius (only one loop and
the
melody played over that), with some basic VST effects. I also
re-harmonized
the chord changes, just slightly, to darken it up a bit and give it that
Hartung spice. :)

http://www.krispenhartung.com/2006-Xmas-Loop-Song.htm

Cheers,

Kris