Happy New Year and a Great Loopin' 2007

Hello to all on the list.  I wanted to pass on a great New Year or to those in Europe a belated New Year and the best to everyone in 07 filled with much creative wave, opportunities, collaborative projects, fortune and most importantly, personal and world peace is always the hope in a New Year.

In subtle promotion I wanted to mention 3 recently posted video's on YouTube, 2 solo with pieces I wrote for a long time influence and saddly gone, Michael Hedges, and the 3rd featuring a project born from this list connection.  Composer/guitarist/loop artist Daryl Shawn and I met back in the summer through a random email I sent for info via loopers-delight.  That interaction led to Y2K6 and beyond creating what we call Chinapainting.

Solo video - For Michaelhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvhRDdBvP-I
Solo video - Departures -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ_Vbk2JIYQ - (forgive the wind noise went for the moment here)
Chinapainting - November 4th http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkDHjc2h-Cg

For any of you who will be at the Winter NAMM show in Anaheim, CA, please let me know as I would like to meet you.  I have relationships with  GHS Strings and Seagull Guitars and will be around those booths but mostly I'll be roaming the show.  For anyone there or with family/friends in the LA area I wanted to also mention that I have one show scheduled while in southern CA.  I'll be performing in a GHS Strings clinic at the Puente Hills/Industry City (suburban LA) Sam Ash Music on January 18th at 7pm.

Again it's great to be part of this collective.  I hope to get to know everyone better in 07, I came in as said on the throws of Y2K and that said I really look forward to Y2K7 Loopfest.  Best to all and Happy New Year.

Cheers

Jim Goodin
http://www.jimgoodinmusic.com

--