Cds

I've was told by a very prominent ethnomusicologist who I met at Lou
Harrison's house that tape is still the prefered media for archival
storage.
Cds are cool,but poorly designed,Putting the data on the bottom is just
plain stupid.It seems someone believed they wouldn't scratch.I've seen cd
condoms for sale-probably a good idea.And why don't they store data on
both
sides? couldn't sell as many units?
   I really like the idea of giving away music.I also like getting paid
for
my creative efforts.Don't see any reason I can't do a bit of each. In
general the prices for mass distribution cds,compared to production costs
are. obscene,esp for imports of ethnic stuff where the artists get
practically nothing.So I like the idea of selling cds for low prices.Too
low
and people think they must not be any good,so optimal pricing would be
less
than commercial standard.

Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place!  MSN Shopping
Sales & Deals
http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctid=198,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=200639