Re: Loopy Llama in Live 5.2

Augustus Loop is indeed superb, but I find myself
having a growing soft spot for SooperLooper - I'm
still fiddling around trying to decide whether
SooperLooper with multiple loops open, or Rax (another
piece of excellent and very cheap software) with
multiple Augustus Loop instances open is the way to
go. One advantage to multiple SooperLooper loops is
that if you open up 4 loops, position the window in
the top left corner then switch to 800x600 resolution,
you get a huge display of what's going on - no risk of
missing anything there ! (Resize the window a little
and switch off the Dock for full effect...)

- Tony