Augustus Looper GUI (Re: Loopy Llama in Live 5.2)

On 4 jan 2007, at 15.52, Os wrote:

> You may have noticed that my other plug-ins have resizeable GUIs. This
> is something I'm considering for Augustus, along with a loop waveform
> display. Is this something I should consider high priority?

What would be really useful is a GUI that displays all instances if
Augustus Loop; waveform plus playback position pointer for each
instance. For examples look at SooperLooper (when running it with
many loops) or Apple's AU-Looper.

> Another possibility is to be able to toggle the GUI between 'full' and
> 'reduced' modes. Would that be useful?

Yes!!!!!!

> If so, which parameters should
> be included in the 'reduced' mode?

Tap Rec
Tap Length
Freeze Loop
Input
Effect
Master Feedback
Fade
Reverse
Triplet
Beat Divisor

As for myself, these are in essence the parameters I use when
looping; the parameters I control by external MIDI while playing.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)