Re: Re: adrian belew : electronic guitar (vhs)

Cheers, but the David Torn link wasn't me.

Nik

________________ Reply Header ________________
Subject:        Re: adrian belew : electronic guitar (vhs)
Author: "L.A. Angulo" <labaloops@yahoo.com>
Date:            Sat,  6 Jan 2007 13:00:23 +0000

Hi Nick,
Thanx for the link on David Torns video!
if anybody has it available in europe i am interested so let me know or we
could copy-swap i have this great one as well:
http://www.amazon.com/Guitar-Preston-Reed-Expanding-Acoustic-Playing/dp/B000ENBT2G/sr=8-4/qid=1168087975/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4/102-6033876-4595321?ie=UTF8&s=dvd
 Lots of good tricks on acoustic guitar!
Cheers
Luis