Re: EDP For Sale ($600)!!!

At 6:38 PM -0500 1/7/07, Mark Trewella wrote:
>No one is interested?  I guess I could do $600 even,  that would
>include shipping.  I have never set up a "sellers acount" on ebay and
>dont really feel like doing it.  $600 is a good deal,  I am sure one
>of you wants it.

Well, FWIW, I've seen EDP prices going way down on ebay lately, at
least before the first of the year.  In fact, I saw a stereo pair of
EDP's go for only ~$700 a couple months ago.  Granted, they were only
Loop III, but otherwise they were standard Gibson white-faces which
were maxxed.  That's two units for only a c-note more than you're
asking.

I'm merely saying that you might get a hit or two if you dropped the
price.  (I'm not interested at all, BTW, so I'm not trying to drive
you down for my own purposes.)

        --m.
--
_______
"No more building up; it is time to dissolve..."