Re: OT Cassette 4-Track... Req!

This is off-topic even from our off-topic discussion, but this killed
me. A wakeboard by a company called "Cassette", named the "4-track" -
with a graphic of a Tascam MFP01. The inclusion of terminology like
"deck" and "sliders" make it even more unintentionally funny. Some great
sentences in the review, like:

"The 4-Track is made out of wood"
"the Cassette 4-Track is available in a 42” length"
and my favorite, "when standing on the 4-Track just on carpet, I didn’t
notice the rails raising my toes and heels as much as I notice it on
other concaved decks..."

http://www.wakeskating.com/showarticle.php?a=34

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com