Re: crossfading

The device I built for Todd Green can allow you to do this in it's
latest rendition we're working on.  I could mod his original to do it
but he didn't see use for it in his performance at the time.

The perf. controller I built again, has four channels.  THere is a VCA
box in the rack that has the jamman units.  The control voltages for
those come from his pedal board.  He has one volume pedal.  And a box
for the record/erase etc. functions.  And a box for
selecting/deselecting channels, muting channels and indicating that
status, and indicating the current volume of that channel.  And there's
a global select/deselect button for convenience though he never uses
that he said. -Bob