Re: Midi sync-effects (guitarist)>Akai MFC42 ??

>whoa.. tell us about this.
>On Jan 10, 2007, at 6:01 PM, markfrancombe.com wrote:
>my Vortex, which has been modded to synch to an edp, or click track,

Aha... well this is actually well documented in the LD archives if you want to look. Devised by Sir Mattias Grob himself or God as some of us call him, it is a simple curcuit that will actually fit inside a special cable. I however put it permanently inside the Vortex. The tap tempo jack in can be made to respond to a pulse from the beat synch out from the EDP, so its like tapping that button continuously in time wit the music. My mod is 2 switches on the front panel, that enable it to synch both the tempo (for delay speeds) AND the morph. SO with the A/B patches set to wildly different sounds, you can switch between them on the beat. I like slow modulation on A and super fast (ring mod stylee) on B, a slow A>B setting and a quick B>A setting, so I get this phoooaghhflutterflutterbbbbzzzzz phoooaghhflutterflutterbbbbzzzzz phoooaghhflutterflutterbbbbzzzzz effect....

 mark francombe
marks website is at www.markfrancombe.com he writes for www.furthernoise.org and works at www.transformlearning.com
my Vortex, which has been modded to synch to an edp, or click track,

It has removed 5918 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!