Re: emusic (was Cuong Vu (was John Hassell)

Between eMusic and Rhapsody (streaming service), for a total of $20 a
month I can stay pretty well on top of new stuff, as well as have access
to classic things I've never checked out. I don't have a good record
store where I am, so these sites are lifesavers.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com