Re: Rick & Bill Walker NAMM cancellation

Dear Rick I'm so sorry to learn of your Dad's death.  I know how
shaken you and Bill must be and sad you won't be at NAMM.  I know how
you feel as I lost my dad in 2002 right around this time.  regardless
how prepared or unpreparded you were for the news it's never an easy
journey and comes filled with many side trips.

I'm on my way to JFK now for 1130 outbound to Long Beach and NAMM.
I'm very disappointed I won't be meeting you on this trip, I was very
much looking forward to it.  I do wish you and Bill comfort during
this time and will be thinking of you.

Sending a prayer

Jim

--