Sad News

Dear Steve, as you probably have heard by now, our dad passed away a couple of days ago. Our nephew Brian found him , it seems he just dropped dead either from heart failure or a stroke, as you can imagine we are still in shock, and at this time I’m not sure I will be able to perform with you on the 28th, as the memorial will be on the 27th in san jose, I’ll have relatives in town, and I don’t know if I will be in the emotional state to perform in front of people,  but I didn’t want you to have to loose the gig, and I was wondering if there was someone else either in the Bay Area, or down at NAMM who might want to cover my slot, that you would feel comfortable in sharing a bill with, or you could do the two hour slot yourself, or I could simply cancel the gig, as I’m not worried , given the circumstances, of alienating the club owner. Let me know ASAP what you would like to do. I’m still not sure how I’ll feel in a week.

 I’m sorry

Bill