Re: stereo looper with midi?

> The same price?
> Can I get a HELL YEAH? Anyone? Anyone?

HELL YEAH!!! Same over here.. I have spent many dismal hours trying to
figure out if I sold the repeater and the filtor factory and vortex and
gr30
and Akai S1000 and stopped smoking YES... maybe I could get a
looperlative... but the real answer is that you never really can tell WHAT
machine is right right till you have tried one, I keep the repeater for
the
time stretch and pitch shift stuff NOT the stereo OR multiple tracks, but
its a piece of shit apart from that. Why??? Well its somthing to do with
er... feel...
Now I dont understand when some guitarists on this list talk about tube
amp
warmth or string guages or action... but...
 the EDP now... well as I sure most edp-ers will agree, it takes a while
get into, but when you are in, you are in.... it kinda melds with you,
your
feet (that are doing the pressing ) and your hands that are strumming and
picking...
Your music changes, you change, your iPod playlists change, you talk
differently, read better books, drink less, think more... girls talk to
you
because you are interesting, not because you are in the band, your friends
change, you become more creative at work, the boss notices, you get a
raise,
people around you are influenced by your healthy aura, you start to use
words like "aura", the neigbourhood gets a facelift, your house goes up in
value... you sell and buy an organic farm, with space for a studio, you
spend the winter months in Africa, doing your little bit, and the world
becomes a nicer place to live.

No... I dont know about the Looperlative, Ive never tried one... I want
to... I really, really want one... but as I study the Looperlative Manual
PDF... I have to wonder... will it bring peace to the world....?

I think not...

yours
(turning slightly  East, where I swear my EDP winks at me)
Mark

mark francombe
marks website is at www.markfrancombe.com
He writes for www.furthernoise.org
and works at www.transformlearning.com
i Tunes: BUY MY MUSIC AT
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist?id=184310747
 thank-you

It has removed 6334 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!