Fwd: My ol jammin buddy Andy Mckee on Late Night w/ Carson Daly and Europe Tour

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Hey there!

The Carson Daly show will be taped at 6:30 on Feb. 1st at NBC Studios in
Burbank California. You can get free tickets if you'd like at
www.1iota.com
The show should air on either Feb. 7th or 8th of the following week on NBC
affiliates across the country.

At the end of February and into early March are some gigs with Thomas Leeb
and Dan LaVoie in Missouri, Kansas, and Colorado.

I will be playing 2 gigs in the U.K on March 22nd and 23rd in Nottingham,
and Lincoln respectively. After that, there will be a few gigs in Germany
and Austria with my guitar hero and good friend Don Ross. I will post more
about those shows soon, just check out my shows page when you have time.
www.myspace.com/andymckee2

I've put up a new forum for my website! It has some pretty cool features
like private messaging and all  that. You can access it here
http://andymckee.jconserv.net/index.php
I will frequently answer questions and hang out there, feel free to stop
by and say hello.

Take care,
Andy McKee

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by
visiting the following URL:

<http://andymckee.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/u/mckeelist/>

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

        <mailto:andymckee@cox.net>