Re: weird clicks

If that doesn't work I'd go back to jump street and plug stuff in one at a time and see when it happens. For me this kind of sound is usually digital clock, but it doesn't sound like you have multiple digital devices running. Oh! And also I've had this problem with my old Samplecell when it gets too warm. I reboot and it goes away.

This is why I'm so reluctant to change ANYTHING in my studio these days. Much less upgrade. It's a precarious house of cards that, when working, is glorious. But upgrade time is coming and I'm loathing it already.

Enjoyed your music Arne. The Runt lap steel looks like a relative of the old Rickenbacker. I am sort of looking at lap steels now. Supro? Old Rickenbacker? I have a friend that has an old Supro that I think he might sell me. I wish I knew more about the sound qualities of the different steels. I'd rather not have to buy twenty to find THE ONE... which is what I've done with guitars. But a pedal steel player friend say the old Ricks have the sound I'd be looking for.

Having my hands full just playing regular guitar I'm not on the fast track in this quest... but it is a recurring dream.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846