Re: my looping tunes

I can't find that one to listen to... I only see it in the streamed list.
do you have a direct link?

this is so cool to get to hear everyone's music !

thanks
Teddy

On Jan 31, 2007, at 11:10 AM, Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:

teddy.....for a little while i played with a drummer and bass player, free improv type music, we called ourselves KLUTTER.....i looped in this trio.....it was such fun, i enjoy this much more than the solo live looping that i do (all the time).....go to www.ct-collective.com and give a listen to CT-LIVE "SYD'S GHOST" for a taste of KLUTTER also lots of other great stuff on there.....the tune was a throw together, actually only the second time that we played together, on this trac there was an additional guitar player/looper who joined us.....if you care to i'll trade you cds.....let me know.....michael

--

PS.

--

check out the latest from my hippe dance music band

mister shifty

--

visit teddybut on my space

--

new teddybut cd "The Man" is available online at

cd baby

--

Teddybut- "The Man" is part of the rotation at

Harris Radio

--

Interviews

--