Re: Joe Pass-like looping rendition of Autumn Leaves (on YouTube)

Really well done and this tune always takes me back to Bill Evans (piano Bill Evans) and this is a bit like either surface guy or perhaps trite has nothing to do with the current thread but is anyone else bothered by the way many guitar videos are shot on YT with just the focus on the hands and physical body position of the guitar hence no head.  I realize it's like duh as of course the point is the muse, the music and the technical for all us guitarnazi's (hope no offence...old Arkansas joke term) but it seems slightly dehumanizing, a bit arrogant and again I don't mean to say I've missed the point in this really gorgeous interpretation, as said it's away from what I do but the influence of these pieces are very important.  So far on my YT postings I"ve chosen not to be decapitated...

Caio and best to everyone - Warren nice to hear your words again.

Jim