a VERY early demo

Hi there all, well I have finally emerged from a long time in the creative
wastelands...

I have been writing down odd lines for months and months in seperate word
documents and today I finally felt inspired enough to paste them all into
one uber document!! What do you know some of the lines actually rhyme and
kind of for a narative. I only got as far as the first verse and i began
singing a melody. I took this over to the guitar stuff and fiddled with
some
notes with a simlpe beat. it started getting good so i began again and
clicked my recorder on...the file Im showing you all hee is THAT track no
fiddling around and to be honest no previous direction so i hope you will
forgive that it is somewhat rough .. i sang the lines i had onto another
track straight after again with no second takes I know that all the stuff
kind of kicks in in the wong places and theres probably better patches for
the individual layers but I was sooo happy to have finally written
something
after such a long time, i just had to put it straight to a WAV file and
send
a link to you all, here it is

http://rapidshare.com/files/14790245/plans_by_Myonemanband.wav.html

I hope you enjoy listening to it, I am going to go back to evolving the
song
further with more words a second verse at least and better timing for the
layers but would love to hear anyones ideas of what I could add in etc.

Yours in happiness

Phill Myonemanband (formerly blackface)