Re: Ambient/Experimental/Instrumental Loop (using my new Boss RC50!!)

On 7 feb 2007, at 17.11, Dan Katayama wrote:

> I have a new song that I made with my Boss RC-50
> If anybody is interested in the sound quality
> or the actual song..lol
>
> Project name: Folks and Peas
> Song name: hanabee
> Type: 192kbps mp3
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~kkatayama76/hanabee.mp3

Very nice "lunatic" mode. Reminds me a bit about the first version of
the band Mercury Rev. Before the first vocalist left the band. They
did strange pop songs with those kinds of dissonant guitar glissandi.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)