Re: Greetings from Argentina

Welcome to the list.

I think the lowest priced MIDI synced loopers are the
RC50 and 2880.  MIDI sync is evedently very hard to do
well so  you don't find it on the less expensive
loopers.

I looked at the RC-20 and the Digitech JamMan and they
both lack feedback control so I stick with my trusty
Boss Gigadelay.

Mark

--- Gonzalo//Sonia <gysmazar@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, greetings from the south of the world. New in
> the loop world
> Can I ask for:
> 1. The cheaper loop pedal with midi sync?
> 2. The best pedal to live performance RC20 or
> Digitehc JamMan
> THANKS!!!!!!
> Gonzo

The fish are biting.