RE: dl4 power supply

If it is any help, the DL-4 actually draws a lot less than rated (more like
300mA). The adapter is AC, but it gets converted to DC as soon as it enters
the pedal. I use a Visual Sounds 1-Spot to power my DL-4 as well as about 6
other Boss and DOD pedals, all daisy-chained together. Works great.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.daveeichenberger.com