Re: resetting loops

If you're using a MIDI controller you can define some of the footswitches to direct loop access, i.e. Loop1, Loop2, etc.  While Loop2 is playing, press the Loop3 button twice and it'll go to the waiting display (if you have the loopswitching quantized) and then start recording at the end of Loop2 (if you have autorecord enabled).

TravisH