Re: EDP footpedal...

Wayne Eagles wrote:
> I'm anxious to get using it for gigs/sessions and understand the foot
> controllers are expected this month. Sure hope that's the case.
>
> Thanks to Andre LaFosse and David Torn for advice re: using a MIDI
> controller w/ the EDP, though I haven't jumped yet (hey, I'm not that
> bright and have little MIDI experience).
I'm not that MIDI-bright (acoustical piano guy), but I have set the
Behringer FCB1010 up to control the EDP, and it works great!  Just takes
wading in and pushing the buttons just like the FCB manual tells you.  I
think there is a detailed step-by-step tutorial somewhere (Travis?) that
makes it even easier.  With the MIDI control, you'll have way more
options (and be able to customize which buttons do what), and I think
durability is an issue, as well.  The FCB does a lot, and probably costs
about the same(?).

Go for it!

David