Re: Acetone EC-1 demo online

> I had an AceTone portable combo organ from about 1968 - 1972.  According
> the info at http://www.combo-organ.com/AceTone/ mine was the TOP-3
> Phoenix.

I have the Acetone Top-5, and it is perhaps my favorite
sound source to loop with.  I'm not much of a keyboard
player, but the SOUNDS of the Acetone are so inspiring i
keep coming back to it over and over.

I also find it works very nicely with the Lexicon Vortex
for treatments.

Volume pedal is a must, though, for what i'm doing with
it.

Other funny thing: all of the G's are an octave high,
across the whole board.  I haven't bothered getting it
fixed.  Maybe someday, but displaced octaves can really
encourage a different way of approaching the instrument.
Plus i like that really high G up at the top!

Peter

Creative Recordist - Composer
Red Sun Soundroom
Niskayuna, NY