Re: sonicbids Re: Looper gigs or festivals in Europe

Yup! I'm on Sonicbids - just recently signed on. Looks cool. I talked with Panos back when he was starting it. good guy.

Somethings you can ONLY get to thru Sonicbids.

I haven't used it much since signing up. Mostly just looking to see what's there. And there's a LOT. Some ho hum but some looks very good. Check it out!

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846