Re: Considering building an ultimate looper...

Why don't you just work with Jeff as a partner and build a single space
box
or floor unit that will host Mobius? :)  Sort of like Muse Receptor, but
streamlined for looping with Mobius. Imagine that. You could create
several
inputs/outputs and other I/O interfaces that would interface with various
software components of Mobius.

Think of the homunculus...the little man inside the head of a larger man
(robot) controlling the robot. Mobius would be the little man...your
product
the larger man...or, you the physical body, Mobius the "mind" (Ghost in
the
Machine).  I would work well with the whole Matrix theme. :)

Kris