Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 12:02 PM
Subject: show me yours and i'll show you mine...

Hi folks,  what about posting pictures of your rig? there is probably not one alike out there. Im interested in what experiences people have, specially in operating in strereo /mono use of fx before/after looper,  regarding monitoring, use of microphones in a loop setup etc etc... use of laptop/ software in this context

heres mine

anyone?

--
Arne R. Skage jr.