Re: [LOOP] show me yours and i'll show you mine...

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007, Arne R. Skage jr wrote:

> Hi folks,  what about posting pictures of your rig? there is probably not
> one alike out there. Im interested in what experiences people have,
> specially in operating in strereo /mono use of fx before/after looper,
> regarding monitoring, use of microphones in a loop setup etc etc... use
>of
> laptop/ software in this context
>
> heres mine
>

>http://skages.blogspot.com/2007/01/gibsonoberheim-echoplex-digital-pro.html
>
> anyone?

Here's the immediate working area of my studio.

http://www.subscapeannex.com/pics/studio1.jpg

And a picture of the setup I took to a performance last May, just before I
began:
http://pics.livejournal.com/badger/pic/0001g6br/

regards,
Steve B     Subscape Annex     http://www.subscapeannex.com/