Re: Anyone using NI Guitar Rig 2?

On 21 feb 2007, at 22.09, mark sottilaro wrote:

> Wait... didn't you say yesterday that you'd never buy
> a product from NI ever again? ;)

I'm just checking it out now. And because of that noise when feeding
it MIDI CC# I can resist buying it for my own use. Too bad, because
it's really a neat laptop alternative. I'm also interested in peoples
opinion on gear because I sometimes write about gear. Thanks for your
input, it was interesting to hear your take on the GR2.

per