Re: What do you think is necessary in order to have an excellentcomposition?

> they feel, and they share common feelings. It generates a sense of unity
> and harmony among individuals; though I would argue does not generate
> any so-called objective truth

Actually, if you read the question carefully, it is asking for something
objective.
...and it's possible to draw objective conclusions from the responses.

Let's take an example:-

"Already it transpires that rigid adherence to serial systems is not
exclusively considered to be a pre-requisite for good composition. "

hmmm.............true or false?

For it to be false, every answer to the thread (including yours) would
have to have been deliberately misleading.

andy butler