Re: Immersive sound

Have you tried the three speaker setup described by Eno (I think it's
in the liner notes for "On Land")?  Two speakers hooked up normally, a
third speaker connected to either the positive or negative connections
of both channels (so two black or two red connections back at your
amplifier/receiver)?  Position the third speaker to form a triangle
with the other two.  Nice results for little money.

TravisH