Re: OT: The Police on Tour

> In Germany we had excellent radio stations, but for the lesser known
> stuff I went to a record store back then, look at the cover to get an
> idea about the spirit (Roger Dean or Hipgnosis would always grab my
> interest) and give it a listen...

That brings back the memories. The first Osibisa album I bought, which was
also the first African music I heard, was bought because it had a Roger
Dean cover. Yes, I was a prog nerd. As a result of that purchase, I also
started down the road to Afro-nerdism.

So, is there any designer today that will make automatically buy a disc,
or at least take a second look? I can't think of any off the top of my
head, and I look at hundreds of records a week.