Fender G-DEC Looper

Just kidding around. There IS a "phrase sampler" on the G-DEC (I just got the 30 watt version) and I had the opportunity to play around with the 28 sec. looper. It's actually pretty cool. However, I'm currently having to stop the loops with a button on the amp which makes it rather tedious to use (albeit there's a matching pedal (ULT-4) becoming available next month for $59 that looks pretty useful.

I bought this unit to use when I'm at my home (I work out of town) where my looping rig is NOT. For the $$$, so I like it. Fender Blackface patches and tweeds, delays, reverbs, drum patterns  (even bass) and single loop looping with overdub. I can work with that.

Regards, Paul