Re: RC20-xl question

buttons from left to right are...
reverse, tap tempo, write, exit, autostart, mode.
some of these buttons also have alternate functions which are labeled in smaller writing just below them, they are...
tap tempo is guide select. (i think that is which loop you are in)
write is delete
exit is shift
autostart is loop/one shot
mode is stop mode
if you are switching the mode, the different modes are...
instrument and mic, normal, center cancel, and flat amp simulate.
the knobs from left to right are....
level, guide, phrase select (there are eleven phrases and I think that number 11 is a one shot phrase), mic input, and instrument input.
I have had one of these before, so if there is any way I can help you, just let me know. sandy@pajiba.com . Good luck and have fun.