Re: why modern music sounds bad?

I put before you, yea, a fine, fine piece of looping music on Avalon,
named
"Tara".  When I caught Roxy's show in uh, 2001 at Wembley Arena, they
closed
the show with it: At the beginning the entire band was there, Ferry said
good night, the song began, and at each cycle of the Wetton sax, another
member of the band left the stage, until the keyboardist who left the last
bit of chord wash to slowly fade away.  One could have recorded the whole
thing and looped it perfectly.