digitech x-delay

i will say that i found the digitech x-delay a very useful tool for the price (99$).
the 4 sec of delay was more than enough for me most of the time, and i liked being able
to manipulate the decay (feedback rate) and mess w/ the time a bit-should not the messing w/ the time isn't perfect, but is useful (ie: short to long or long to short).
i liked that if you put the feedback at 100% it locks in, i think when you put the feedback knob at about 4o'clock allows you to continue to enter stuff to the delay-a handy option.
i didn't use the sound on sound which is more of a sample-based option-didn't use b/c i generally don't "STOMP" on my pedals-use mostly by hand....
i also liked the reverse delay, also very handy and useful.
the tape delays were good, and gave a good approx. of the echoplex messing w/ time, not as exact as actual sounds i've heard (think tommy bolin or steve stevens etc), but decent.

i would think that if the x-delay is placed before the boss rc-2, you could do crazy delay maniplations and then capture them to the rc-2 to play over, etc.....
s----
ps-i should qualify that my xdelay is put away now in favor of using a digitech rp150 (which has 5 sec of delay) and my boss dd20. the rp150 is their new multieffects box, not a delay persay, but is handy. i was playing around w/ the analog delay on it the other night and it gets some nice twisted sounds....

TV dinner still cooling?