Re: What do you think is necessary in order to have an excellentcomposition?

Krispen Hartung wrote:
> Absolutely, especially when discussing with one's significant other.
> The last thing I would say at a romantic dinner is, "Dear, let me
> tell you about how I think the term 'beauty' is meaningless...[insert
> sound of plate flying through air and annihilating face with filet
> mignone]" :)

This vision should lead you directly to the (context sensitive) meaning
of the word beauty. I used to call my 93 old neighbour a beauty, and she
was... I only needed to imagine how she had been 60 years ago, and when
I'd tell her, her smile immediatly uncovered that beauty...
(Sadly she died just before christmas without long suffering...:-(

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------