Re: show me your loop setup...

Hey scott,

WOndered if you could check serial numbers on your DK600 units you have
there.  I had a few in here and was seeing a correlation on the serials
as to whether they had poly mode I think.  btw can't recall if you got
poly mode in yours.  I finally got an eprom burner that can make the
chips here I think..if I can get it working on my machine right.
Reading the manual now...  How's everything going?  I have a memorymoog
on the way!  That'll be a fun project hopefully.  hehe. Tuning issues.
I'm thinking of making a stick on heat sink with a thermal stabilizing
circuit in it to preheat all the chips so when you turn it on they're
ready to go.   -Bob