Re: short piece of music in a kind of cinematic style posted

Joe and Michael,

Download the file to your desktop and click just once on the NAME of the
file selecting it.

Remove the ".txt" from the end of the filename and leave the ".m4a".

It should then play in Quicktime (or iTunes) just fine.

Who knows why the file is downloading as a text file (the web is a weird
place sometimes).

Cheers,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???