Re: OT, SPAM!! not live looping...but still looped music...

Hey Zoe,

I watched the show last night. I enjoyed it and you're right, the production values are excellent. I was glad to see the picture of you during the credits with your web site info. I see that the show has over 1000 subscribers now and I hope it leads a lot of people to your music.

Dion