Re: RC-50 Software update question

i did the upgrade but i cant seem to hear much difference at all.

also there are no display messages which confirm that its rythm of sound
priority.

there is a patch called cool groove (number 6)

i copied it to 7 and 8 and had it change on loop end.

but the rythm guide seems to put the first beat in twice when you switch
between 7 and 8.....but these patches loop perfectly on their own!!

my main concern is that it might be something i can work around because i
want to use this machine as a glorified song creation sketchpad and
switching between patches is pretty fundamental to this....using copies of
patches with phrases varying but some the same....and the beat a constant.

what baffels me is that boss obviously went to a lot of trouble to include
"change at loop end" and control instructions that can move up and down
patches while you are playing. ....but these features are useless if it
stops and puts another beat in everytime it changes.

i just cannot believe this .....it must be something im doing wrong ...or
can this be true??