Re: Introducing myself :: Rob McDade (South Australia)

Hi Rob!

I could not listen to all of your tracks -- gotta leave to go to work now.

I enjoyed what I heard though.

Perhaps I'l get a chance to listen later from the office.

Your "rock" splaying on "Rob's Freakout" is wonderfully, funky and "retro."

And, I do hear a Will Ackerman influence in "Something Green" too.

You'll find folks who play in lottsa different styles on this list.

Just about everything but polka I think -- but you never know.

Welcome aboard.

Peace,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076

“It may be true that my desk here is really "nothing but" a transient eddy of electrons in the flux of universal process. Nevertheless, I find that it continues to support my feet, my revolver, and my cigars all day long. What happens when my back is turned I don't know. Or much care. That's no concern of mine.” -- Edward Abbey

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at: Apple iTunes, BuyMusic, Rhapsody, MusicMatch, MusicNet, DiscLogic, Napster, AudioLunchbox, Lindows, QTRnote, Music4Cents, Etherstream, RuleRadio, EMEPE3, Sony Connect, CatchMusic, Puretracks, and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"