Re: New D.Torn project "prezens"

Does 'his latest favorite' refer to Leander or to dt?

If it's Leander, it's "a guitar, efx and two loop
machines." (Not sure what type, though; he used to
have a tele in his MySpace pic.)

As for dt, he's been using his Kolls
<http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Koll/Naugahyde+Tornado/10/1>
a lot lately, although he also used a Tyler Classic on
Prezens. (Despite the misleading name, it's a
strat-type, not a classical...)

-t-

--- Charles Zwicky <cazwicky@earthlink.net> wrote:

> It's not a MIDI guitar, it's his latest favorite
> though I forget the
> maker (it's custom), and has 3 p-90s and a
> microphone built in. He
> used the mic to capture and manipulate the ensemble
> live into his
> PCM-42.
>

> >On 6 mar 2007, at 21.27, Richard Sales wrote:
> >
> >>Liked Lealoop's stuff too.  I'm wondering if
> that's a MIDI guitar???

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html