Re: New D.Torn project "prezens"

Howdy,

 This is VERY off topic, but my family lives just
south of alderwood B.C. i've beenwanting to go to
Sproat lake and see the giant martin airplane. Id
there a public day? I've heard that they let the
public come and go in for a tour of the plane.i've
also heard that they take it on routine maintenance
flights and you can buy a ride. Do you knowanything
aboutthis/ Any info would be GREATLY appreciated.
Whereabouts on the island do you live? I remember
watching The Beachcombers years ago. Every week old
Relic (sp.?) would get his due. Quite a show. Since
moving t othe east side of the state I don't get my
weekly Red Green fix any more. 6 years of withdrawal.
Awful.
Rig

--- Richard Sales <richard@glasswing.com> wrote:

> VERY VERY VERY cool
> richard sales
> glassWing farm and studio
> vancouver island, b.c.
> 800.545.6846
> 250.752.4816
> www.glassWing.com
> www.richardsales.com
> www.hayleysales.com
> www.blueberryfieldsfarm.com
> On 6-Mar-07, at 12:08 PM, Bernhard Wagner LD wrote:
>

> > New D.Torn project "prezens" was pointed out by
> lealoop
> > (http://www.myspace.com/lealoop):
> >
> > http://www.myspace.com/prezens
> >
> > Bernhard