Re: derek bailey

David Sylvian just put out a GREAT record of Derek Bailey. On Samhadisound Records. It's so inaccessible it's accessible! I like it. My daughter liked it! Here boyfriend liked it. I was blown away that they liked it cause they're youngin's who listen to Jack Johnson and semi mellow roots kind of stuff.

Just him and guitar. A very cool purity to it.

David's got a whole cool string of new records coming out. I think you can seem them at Samhadisound.com (or something like that). Check 'em out.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846